Period of Performance: March 14, 2016 to March 13, 2021
Available Order Types: FFP and Cost Reimbursable
Program Management Support Services 3 (PMSS3) is a $461 million multiple award, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle that provides a full range of innovative, world class support services and solutions to the Army Program Executive Office Enterprise Information Systems (PEO EIS) headquarters, project/product offices, and related organizations.
Savantage is one of 12 prime contractors selected by the U.S. Army for the PMSS3 contract vehicle, and is leading a team of highly qualified and capable companies. Previously, Savantage also served as a prime contractor on PMSS2, the predecessor to PMSS3, and has supported a number of task orders for various Army programs such as Product Manager Acquisition Business (PM AcqBusiness), Program Manager Computer Hardware, Enterprise Software and Solutions (PM CHESS), Army Knowledge Online (AKO)/Defense Knowledge Online (DKO) Program Management Office (PMO), the Project Manager Installation Information Infrastructure - Communications and Capabilities (PM I3C2), and Program Manager Network and Enterprise Services (PM NES).
As a prime contractor on PMSS3, Savantage will continue to provide a broad range of expertise to PEO EIS, encompassing the scope of PMSS3 which includes:
- Project/Product Management Support
- Business Process Reengineering (BPR) Support
- Information Systems Security Support
- Contingency Planning Support
- Physical Security Support
- Enterprise Design, Integration, and Consolidation Support
- Systems Operation and Maintenance Support
- Integrated Logistics Support
- Other Information Technology-related Services and Support